Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to Reality

The beautiful Caribbean! Ahh! Crystal blue waters, warm comfortable (non humid) tempature's. What a beautiful place to be and see! Mom and I had a great, relaxing vacation. I snorkled in the Cayman Islands. It was so beautiful and the highlight of my trip! The water was so clear and beautiful! It is strange, living in the south with HUMID dreadfully hot and sticky summers to feel the warm breeze in the caribbean! We also cruised to Cozumel, Mexico which was also breath-taking, but the beach we went to wasn't as clear as Cayman Islands by far. They recently had a lot of rain and bad weather so they say it is usually a lot clearer.
    This was my second cruise with my mom. Last year we cruised to Nassua, Bahamas and Freeport. It was such a fun time and we were included in a group of really nice ladies, had an amazing time! We couldn't wait to plan a second one! This time, I wanted to see the Western Caribbean and found this cruise and we booked right away! We left out of Tampa, FL to Cayman Islands first and then the next day to Cozumel, Mexico. Everything went so smooth, the trip was so relaxing. The ship was laid out exactly like my first ship so it was very easy to find my way around. Lots of laughs and lots of relaxation and sunshine and memories to last a lifetime! Mascara anyone...??? Taking my mom anywhere is a HOOT! She will not let you get bored at all! :)
   Now it is time to get back to REALITY! We have lots coming up, Thanksgiving, Christmas! I can't believe it is almost that time already! It seems like it was just summer! Time sure does fly!
   I will cherish this last trip we had and can't wait for more to come in the future!
It is now months later..JUNE! I never posted this! I'm not sure why! It is time for another update, which I will do very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment