Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday..one day late!

I recently saw these on another blog and decided to join in, when I can! Things have been hectic!
Here we go for Ten on Tuesday..on my Wednesday!

1. Do you listen to the radio in your car?  If so, what type of station do you like?
I do listen sometimes! Mostly to country or pop, whichever mood I and the kiddos are in!
2. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
I haven't been to many! Last one was Journey, yeah it has been awhile!3. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
I don't know so much about embarassing at the time b/c I was little, but my mom took me to see Crystal Gayle and we ended up leaving, it was so boring!
4. If you could have the singing voice of anyone in the world, who would it be?
Allison Krauss
5. You’re auditioning for American Idol.  What song do you sing?
Oh gosh I dunno and I am too old anyway!
6. If your previous weekend had its own soundtrack, what would be a few of the songs?
Hmmm stressed to the max, is that a song? If not, I need to write it!!7. Most annoying television show theme song ever:
I would agree to one post I saw already, the adams family, but I am weird, I think I loved all theme songs, especially from the 80's!
8. Are you and your significant other music-compatible?
Yes, we are very much so! We sing together!
9. A song that brings me back to middle school:
OHHH Step by Step ohh baby! Loved some New Kids on the Block! haha10. A song that brings me back to high school:
Boys to Men...End of the Road11. A guilty pleasure song (or three): More than Words, Sweet Child of Mine, When You say Nothing At all

No comments:

Post a Comment