Friday, June 17, 2011

Aryel turns 12!

Today I am using LIME green, Aryel's favorite color because today is ALL about Aryel as she is turning 12 years old! I don't know where the time goes! Aryel has changed so much this past year! She is into fashion and being "girly". She loves painting her nails and does just about every night. She doesn't like her hair curly, but she is so beautiful with her natually curly hair. One of her favorite possessions is her flat iron! Aryel's best friend is Catie, a really sweet girl, who is special to our whole family! We love spending time with Catie & her family. For Aryel's birthday party this year, she is having a pool party at her best friend's house. She is very excited about her party. Last year, right before Aryel's birthday, my aunt suddenly passed away so we had to post-pone Aryel's party. She was attending day camp at Camp Misty Mountain that week and her girl scout leader really helped me a ton! I had to leave and go to NC and she helped take care of her that week, even baked her a cake for her b-day. I will never forget that (Aryel too)! She has been in Girl Scouts since 4th grade and loves it! She has had the same leader each year and luckily will have her again this next year as well.
I am very proud of Aryel. She is a very smart girl. I know she will go far in life. I have big expectations for her, but that is because I know she has so many gifts to offer the world!! Personally, I think Aryel should be an attorney..she loves to argue her way out of things. I could see her doing so many different things. I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to be a teacher and I would be very surprised if she ends up in the medical field. Who knows at this point what exactly she will decide to do, but I know if she puts her mind to it, she can do anything and be anything!
  Special things to remember from this past year:
- Going to Statewide Honor Chorus (3 people were picked from 6th grade and she was one of them). She and I went down to Atlanta for the weekend event.
- Receiving awards for Honor Roll all year and Perfect Attendance
- Our trip to NC (Catie & her family going with us)
- Seeing the Cow on the side of the road (Aryel & I) funny time!!
-Relay for Life 2011
Some of Aryel's Favorite things as an 11 year old
- Her flat Iron!!
- 96.5 radio station (ALL THE TIME) :)
-Aeropostale
- LIME GREEN
- Oreo's
-  Special Friends, BFF Catie,  Jessie, Hope, Destiny, Alix, Sammy, Hali & her long time best friend ever and cousin (and my sweet, beautiful neice) TORI!!


We love you very much Aryel! Happy 12th Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment